This is the perfect side dish to accompany just about any protein. Hey, if you’re daring enough to an all-carb main meal who am I to judge? They go perfectly well dipped in a sauce made of Greek yogurt, lemon juice and jalapeno sauce.
Yes, I’m aware many people have shunned the humble potato and while I don’t have them every day I’m not going lie about loving them – from mashed to fried to baked, potatoes are wonderful.
While I enjoy a fried potato wedge or chip, I try to limit the deep frying so when I want a potato accompaniment to my meal, I simply cut my potatoes into wedges and roast them in the oven. It’s like having your cake and eating too (this saying is horrible – why would you not eat cake when you have it?) so go on and enjoy.
- 3 medium roasting potatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- Olive oil for coating
- Pre-heat oven to 180.
- Cut potatoes into wedges. One potato should be cut into six wedges.
- Toss the potatoes with the rest of the ingredients. Make sure it's evenly coated.
- Place on a baking sheet and roast for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve with as an accompaniment to protein of your choice or simply dip into a sauce of Greek yogurt.